Norwich University of the Arts
Located right in the heart of Norwich city centre, students at Norwich University of the Arts can use any of our full range of bus services right across the city and beyond to get them to and from their studies.
And you'll save money with one of our great value passes, all giving unlimited travel on any of our services in the Norwich zone; you can even use them in the evenings and at weekends too.
Our high frequency, Network Norwich colour coded services operate to all corners of the city and nearby towns and villages with buses on some routes operating up to every 7 minutes. Whichever route you use you'll be just a short walk from NUA with all services stopping on either Castle Meadow or St Stephens Street.
Ticket deals for NUA students...
We can offer our Student Saver Solo one-term tickets for the Norwich Zone at a discounted price of £120 per term to any student regardless of age. Normally these tickets are only available to buy by those aged 19 and under.
With one of our student saver tickets you can use our buses whenever you like, as much as you like including weekends, evenings and half term holidays…ideal for college, a trip to the shops, meeting your mates and much more.
2023-24 term validity dates: Autumn Term 2/10/23 - 22/12/23; Spring Term 8/1/24 - 22/3/24; Summer Term 15/4/24 - 14/6/24
You can buy your NUA solo ticket exclusively on the First Bus App
Just follow the simple steps below and you'll be ready to get on board and on your way.
1) Download the app from your app store
2) Create an account by entering some simple details. You’ll need to register this to your NUA email address in order to let us know that you’re a student there and that you can have access to these great prices.
If you don’t have this yet then it’s fine to use your normal email address to start with but you will have to change it to and confirm your NUA address within 30 days to keep your ticket active.
Unfortunately, if for any reason you can’t confirm your email address in this time your ticket will be cancelled.
3) Select the area called ‘Eastern Counties Communities’ from the list available. Then select ‘Norwich University of the Arts’.
4) Choose and buy your ticket following the simple steps within the app. A parent or carer can also buy the ticket for you at this stage, using their credit or debit card.
5) When you’ve purchased your ticket it will appear in your ‘Ticket Wallet’. Then, simply open the app, open the wallet, tap on the ticket and scan the screen on the ticket machine every time you get on the bus.