There’s plenty of fun to be had with First Bus!
From exciting events and outdoor activities, shows and gigs, new cafes and restaurants to try and attractions for a fun filled day - there's something for everyone when you catch the bus with First Bus.
- Best value ticket? - Travel from £3.78 a day with Flexible Day Ticket Bundles! *fare based on 15-in-28 day flexible day ticket bundle. Find out more.
- Pay like a pro with TOTO - Tap On, Tap Off will automatically work out the best value fare based on your travel distance. Simply ‘Tap on' with the driver as you board and 'Tap off' using one of the readers on board as you get off for every journey - The more you travel, the more you save!
- Under 22? - You're free to explore with First Bus! Click here to see the best your city has to offer.
A bus journey away...
📍 A short walk from all city centre stops
Shiprow has all the ingredients for a fun night out! With bars to choose from, tasty restaurants and to top it off, you can challenge friends to a game of 10-pin bowling and classic arcade games at Lane 7.
A walk in the park
📍 Hazlehead Park
Stroll Hazlehead Park's open green spaces, with children's play areas, rose gardens and a maze - fun for all ages! Stop by the Pets' Corner for the opportunity to come face to face with a variety of animals from a Shetland pony, alpacas and reptiles. The Park Cafe offers a wide range of food and refreshments.
Travel there on board service 11
Find your Ticket:
How often do you travel each week?
How many trips do you make each day?
Have everything you need to travel at your fingertips!
- Plan your journey
- Buy your tickets on the app
- Track the bus to your stop
- See live seat availability on your bus before it arrives at your stop!
Get around Aberdeen with our Flexible Ticket Bundles!
We have a number of flexible ticket options to suit you and your routine - including ticket bundle options on our app.
In ranges of 3-in-7, 5-in-7 or 15-in-28 days they can be activated when you need them! The remaining tickets will be stored on your phone until next time. Click here to find out more.
Don't miss out on free bus travel! 5–21-year-olds living in Scotland are entitled to free bus travel, as part of a scheme led by the Scottish Government. It’s important that you apply for your new NEC Card in order to access the travel scheme, as older Young Scot Cards will not be accepted, and you will be required to pay your fare as normal.
You can apply online for your NEC card to travel free of charge ➡➡ getyournec.scot