Commuter Travel Club
The Commuter Travel Club is an employee benefits scheme, offering discounted bus travel to employees of companies who are First Bus travel partners in Aberdeen.
If your employer has joined the scheme you can sign-up and get unlimited bus travel in your chosen zone. Being part of the Commuter Travel Club means you can use the bus for work or leisure, and pay less compared to the cheapest monthly ticket available*. It’s easy to sign up and payment is really convenient with an automatic monthly subscription taken by Direct Debit.
Has your employer joined the scheme?
Aberdeen City Council
Aberdeenshire Council Passcode
Department For Work and Pensions
Department of Business & Industrial Strategy
Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
Food Standards Scotland (FSS)
John Lewis & Partners
Ladbrokes Coral (GVC Holdings)
Maritime and Coastguard Agency
Marks and Spencer
NHS National Services Scotland
North East College Scotland
Robert Gordon University
Scottish Police Recreation Association
Sedgwick International UK
Sword IT Solutions
The University of Aberdeen
If your company is listed above, you can sign up to the Commuter Travel Club using the form at the bottom of this webpage.
If your employer is not listed, you can refer them to our employer information page >> where they can register their interest and one of our representatives will contact them to discuss the scheme in more detail.
How to join your company’s Commuter Travel Club and purchase your ticket:
- Please log in or register below.
- Select your employer from the drop-down menu - this will be visible at the bottom of this page after you log in/register.
- You will be prompted to enter your work email address or a passcode (available from your employer), so that we can validate that you work for the chosen employer.
- Download the First Bus App to your smart phone and set up an mTicket account.
- Purchase your discounted Commuter Travel Club ticket on the website and it will be sent direct to your phone.
If you have any questions or would like to contact us, please email our Commuter Travel Club Ticketing Team, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View the fare zones and network Information for Aberdeen >>.
- Frequently asked questions about mTickets >>.
- To find out more about how the scheme works, please read our Commuter Travel Club FAQs >>.
Please note all Commuter Travel Club tickets in the Aberdeen area are only available to customers via mTickets on the First Bus App (no paper ticket alternative is available).
*Monthly price of Commuter Travel Club subscription is lower than the cost of comparable monthly ticket purchased outside the scheme. Excludes promotions and subsidised travel agreements.
Step 1 of 3: Please log in or register to the First Bus website: