FirstWeek is your flexible way to travel across Greater Glasgow. Whether you are commuting, shopping, enjoying a day out or visiting friends, you can travel as much as you like over 1, 4, or 10 weeks. There’s no need for photo ID to buy FirstWeek tickets.
|1-week City or Local||£18.10||£18.70||£19.20|
|4-week City or Local||£56.70||n/a||£59.90|
|1-week City or Local||£8.30||£9.00||£9.00|
|4-week City or Local||£27.80||n/a||£29.90|
They are available to buy from over 800 Paypoint agents, you can find a list of agents here and can be started on any day of the week.
Where to buy
- PayPoint agents across Greater Glasgow
- First Bus App
- On First Glasgow buses from the driver (one week FirstWeek tickets only)
Terms and conditions
- Valid from the date of issue until midnight on the stated date of expiry
- Must be presented to the driver in a laminate wallet, which will be issued by the driver or Paypoint agent at time of purchase
- Not valid on First Scotland East services outwith the relevant zone boundary.
- Network FirstWeek tickets (one-week, four-week, 10-week and annual) are valid to Glasgow Airport on services 500 and 77.
- City Zone / Local Zone tickets not valid on Glasgow Airport Express Service 500.
- This ticket is non-refundable as a result of, but not limited to, the failure of services to operate
- Tickets are valid for travel only in the zones specified and based on the zone maps above
The ideal ticket for multiple journeys over one day.
Family Ticket Our Family Tickets mean family days out start the moment you board the bus.
There is a national, Scotland wide concessionary scheme.
Discounted Tickets for Glasgow Job Seekers
Savings of up to 55% off the cost of an equivalent single journey - find out more.