The ideal ticket for multiple journeys over one day - available to buy onboard from the driver, our FirstDay ticket offers excellent value in comparison to single tickets.
In each of the local areas you pay the following FirstDay fares.
City travel across both city zones
Travel within the local zone
(Lanarkshire, Cumbernauld, Kirkintilloch, Dumbarton)
Network Travel across the full Greater Glasgow network
|Dumbarton and Alexandria town zones
Travel within Dumbarton or Alexandria zones
Unlimited journeys on service 9 and 9A all day long
North Lanarkshire FirstDay
|Partick | Hospital Connect
All Day travel between Partick interchange & QEUH
Buy a Child FirstDay ticket for network-wide travel for £2.10 (On-Bus) or buy on First Bus App for just £1.60.
A Family FirstDay ticket is also available which allows up to 2 adults and 2 children to travel from 9am Monday - Friday and all day on a Saturday or Sunday from only £8.50 for city or local travel or from £11.50 for network travel.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid until 1am on the day after purchase
- The relevant ticket must be purchased for the required zones of travel. See zone map above.
- Child FirstDay tickets are valid for travel for customers who are 15 years old or younger.
- Not valid on Night Bus services, Glasgow Airport Express service 500 and First Scotland East services outwith the relevant zone boundary. Only Network FirstDay tickets are valid to Glasgow Airport on service 77.
- This ticket is non-refundable as a result of, but not limited to, the failure of services to operate.
FirstWeek is your flexible way to travel across Greater Glasgow.
Family Ticket Our Family Tickets mean family days out start the moment you board the bus.
Flexi 10 & Flexi 5
Flexibility when you need it With more and more employees returning to work we’ve taken additional measures to ensure that they can return safely via First Bus.
There is a national, Scotland wide concessionary scheme.