Commuter Travel Club
The Commuter Travel Club is an employee benefits scheme, offering discounted bus travel to employees of companies who are First Bus travel partners in Greater Glasgow.
If your employer has joined the scheme you can sign-up and get unlimited bus travel in your chosen zone. Being part of the Commuter Travel Club means you can use the bus for work or leisure, and pay less compared to the cheapest monthly ticket available*. It’s easy to sign up and payment is really convenient with an automatic monthly subscription taken by Direct Debit.
Has your employer joined the scheme?
Beatson Institute for Cancer Research
Child Maintenance Group Scotland
City Facilities Management UK Ltd
City Of Glasgow College
Cornerstone Assest Management
DAC Beachcroft Scotland
Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
DWP - Springburn Service Centre
Finsbury Food Group
Glasgow Caledonian Uni
Gold Brothers (The Enchanted Galaxy)
Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow (Email Authority)
Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow (Passcode authority)
Harper Macleod LLP
John Lewis & Partners
JPI Media PLC
Marks and Spencer
Mastek UK Limited
NHS Golden Jubilee
NHS Golden Jubilee (passcode)
NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde
NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde PASSCODE
NHS National Services Scotland
Peninsula Business Services
Scottish Police Authority/ Police Scotland
Scottish Police Recreation Association
Sedgwick International UK
South Lanarkshire College
South Lanarkshire College ( Passcode Controlled)
Stantec UK Limited
Student Loans Company
Sword IT Solutions
Teleperformance UK (Passcode Controlled)
THE HUB GLASGOW
The University of Glasgow
University of Strathclyde
University of West of Scotland
If your company is listed above., you can sign up to the Commuter Travel Club using the form at the bottom of this webpage
If your employer is not listed, you can refer them to our employer information page >> where they can register their interest and one of our representatives will contact them to discuss the scheme in more detail.
To join your company’s Commuter Travel Club and purchase your ticket:
- Please log in or register below.
- Select your employer from the drop-down menu - this will be visible at the bottom of this page after you log in/register.
- You will be prompted to enter your work email address or a passcode (available from your employer), so that we can validate that you work for the chosen employer.
- Download the First Bus App to your smart phone and set up an mTicket account.
- Purchase your discounted Commuter Travel Club ticket on the website and it will be sent direct to your phone.
If you have any questions or would like to contact us, please use our contact form ⇒
- View the fare zones and network Information for Greater Glasgow >>.
- Frequently asked questions about mTickets >>.
- To find out more about how the scheme works, please read our Commuter Travel Club FAQs. >>
Please note all Commuter Travel Club tickets in the Greater Glasgow area are only available to customers via mTickets on the First Bus App (no paper ticket alternative is available).
*Monthly price of Commuter Travel Club subscription is lower than the cost of comparable monthly ticket purchased outside the scheme. Excludes promotions and subsidised travel agreements.
Step 1 of 3: Please log in or register to the First Bus website: