Terms & Conditions
2 x VIP Weekend tickets for Victorious Festival prize draw terms and conditions:
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is First Hampshire & Dorset Ltd. Registered in England & Wale. Company No. 01999120. Registered office: Hoeford, Gosport Road, Fareham, PO16 0ST. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. These Terms and Conditions are subject to any other applicable terms and conditions provided on this website or otherwise by the Promoter. By entering the prize draw, participants are deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
3. The prize draw is free to enter upon signing up to the Promoter email database for offers & updates. You will be automatically entered into the prize draw upon submitting the form.
4. The form will be live on the webpage on Monday 31st July until Thursday 17th August 2023. The prize draw will close at 16:00 on Thursday 17th August 2023. Each customer may only enter once, any subsequent entries will not go into the prize draw.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
6. On Friday 18th August 2023, 1 winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent adjudicator to the prize draw. The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these terms and conditions may not be accepted
7. The winner will receive 2 x VIP Weekend tickets for Victorious Festival .
8. The winner will be notified by email using details provided at entry on Monday 21st August 2023. You will have until the 22nd to contact the promoter. If the winner does not respond or the Promotor is unable to contact the winner having made reasonable efforts, within four days of this date, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no alternative is offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. The Promoter shall not be responsible for and shall not cover nor ensure any entrants and winner(s) and third parties from and against any and all actions, claims, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, penalties, fines, judgements, costs, charges and expenses of whatever kind and nature relating to the prize draw in any way.
15. The winner may be asked to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.