Temple Green Park & Ride
Park & Ride for trips in from the North and East of Leeds.
Temple Green Park & Ride - opening from Monday 19th July!
In line with reduced numbers of people travelling into Leeds, Temple Green will operate at partial capacity of approximately 400 spaces.
How do I find it?
The Temple Green Park & Ride is situated in the Aire Valley adjacent to the A63 Pontefract Lane, with access via junction 45 of the M1.
Postcode for SatNav: LS9 0AA
Please note that the height restriction for Temple Green is 2.35 metres.
Frequency of Temple Green Park & Ride Buses:
Monday to Friday
0602 - 0659 - every 15 minutes
0700 - 0845 - every 10 minutes
0846 - 1539 - every 12 minutes
1540 - 1812 - every 10 minutes
1813 - 1849 - every 12 minutes
1850 - 2047 - every 15 minutes
0700 - 1905 - every 12 minutes
Sunday & Bank Holiday Mondays - Closed
- £3 Day ticket or £2.70 when you buy twenty on a smartcard.
- 5 people travel for £5.00 on Saturday (5 people travelling together)
- Discounted fares after 09:30am for Senior, Blind and Disabled Concessionary Pass holders
- 15-minute journey into the city from Temple Green.
- Up to three children under 19 travel free with every fare-paying adult.
- Staffed, heated waiting facility with toilets / baby changing area and ticket machines.
- Free WiFi on all buses.
- 1,000 spaces, safe, secure, well-lit parking and CCTV.
- Height restriction barriers in place. Max height 2.35 metres
- Disabled, cycle and motorcycle spaces.
- Electric vehicle spaces with free charging points.