University of Worcester
You probably already know that Worcester is a great city to be a student in. So why not make the most of this beautiful city by jumping on our buses and exploring it?
Services 31, 31A and U1 provide a direct link between Worcester City Centre and the University of Worcester campus. With buses up to every 15 minutes Monday to Friday and a network of over 20 services across the city and beyond whether your studying, working part time, shopping or sight seeing we've got the services to get you there!
Alternatively download the free First Bus app to view timetables on your smartphone, plan your journey and track where your bus is.
University of Worcester exclusive tickets
Allows unlimited travel on any First Bus within the Worcestershire Network and are only available on the First Bus app.
|Uni Year (16 Sept 2023 - 19 May 2024)||£375|
|Semester 1 (16 Sept 2023 - 21 Jan 2024)||£200|
Download the free First Bus app, allowing your bus ticket to be purchased and used on your smartphone
- Search for ‘First Bus’ in your app store and download the First Bus app
- Select ‘Worcestershire’ area
- Press mTickets from the bottom menu, then University of Worcester
- Select either an Academic Year or Semester ticket.
- You will be asked to set up an account, please complete the requested details.
- click Continue and you will be asked to confirm you are a student.
- Select a payment method to purchase your ticket
- You can either use it straight away or move to the wallet to use later (please note, both Uni Year and Semester 1 tickets are set to automatically start on the 16 Sept 2023)
- When you want to travel, activate your ticket and then scan the QR code on the bus every time you want to travel!
Travelling less frequently?
Single, 2-Trip, Day or Week tickets are available on the First Bus app or from your driver. All our buses accept contactless payment to the value of £45. Just Tap on and Tap off and we will work out the best value fare for you. Just remember to use the same card or device when tapping on and off though!
|Worcester City Zone||Worcestershire Network Zone|