Great Value Group Tickets
Schedule in your shopping for this weekend with our great value FirstDay Group and FirstDay Weekend Group tickets!
On Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays, up to 5 people can travel together on one ticket for just £6.00 using our First Bus App! Our FirstDay Weekend Group ticket lets you enjoy unlimited travel across West Yorkshire for the day, so put your parking money towards something special this weekend and travel with us to do your shopping instead.
And the offer doesn't stop there! During the week, after 9:30am Monday - Friday, up to 5 people can travel for just £8.75 using our First Bus App.
Download the First Bus App to plan your journey and buy your mTickets!
Please note that these tickets are NOT currently available to buy on-bus.
Group Ticket Terms and Conditions:
- Buy a FirstDay Weekend Group ticket for up to 5 people to travel for a day on any First Bus across West Yorkshire (Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays).
- The FirstDay Group ticket is only available from 9.30am, Monday - Friday and all day on weekends & Bank Holidays.
- The FirstDay Weekend Group & FirstDay Group ticket are not valid for use on PR1 Elland Road Park and Ride service.
- A party of 5 includes up to 5 adults or a minimum of 1 adult and 4 children.
- Offer cannot be used with any other offer, promotion or discount scheme from First Bus or another bus operating company.
- Available to purchase now via our First Bus App.
- Promoter: First West Yorkshire, Donisthorpe Street, Leeds, LS10 1PL.
Tap on Tap off
Experience ultimate flexibility with our NEW Tap on Tap off service!
£1 evening offer
Rediscover your city with our £1 evening offer!
mTickets are the most convenient way to buy tickets 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Paying with contactless is a simple and secure way to pay for tickets without cash.
First Unlimited, the most convenient way to pay monthly for your bus ticket and save money!
Young Person Under 19
Children Under 5 Children under 5 travel free at any time of day – they must be accompanied by a fare paying passenger.
English National Concessionary passes can be used as a Smartcard on our buses.
Metro's MCard The MCard is a smartcard that makes travelling on buses and trains across West Yorkshire really simple and great value too!