Commuter Travel Club
The Commuter Travel Club is an employee benefits scheme, offering discounted bus travel to employees of companies who are First Bus travel partners in West Yorkshire.
If your employer has joined the scheme you can sign-up and get unlimited bus travel across West Yorkshire. Being part of the Commuter Travel Club means you can use the bus for work or leisure, and pay less compared to the cheapest monthly ticket available*. It’s easy to sign up and payment is really convenient with an automatic monthly subscription taken by Direct Debit.
Has your employer joined the scheme?
- Anglian Group
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (code)
- Clariant Services UK Ltd
- Cryotherm Insulation
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
- Eclipse Colours Ltd
- Freemans Grattan Holdings
- Green Travel Planners
- Hermes Parcelnet Ltd
- Home Office
- John Lewis & Partners
- JPIMedia Ltd
- Magnitude Surveys
- Marks and Spencer
- Mastek UK Limited
- Next plc
- Pennine Academies Yorkshire
- Powersheds Ltd
- Priestley Academy Trust
- Ricardo Energy & Environment
- Sanctuary Group
- Shoe Zone
- Swallow Dental Supplies Ltd
- Trinity Multi Academy Trust
- Trinity Multi Academy Trust (codes)
- Yorkshire Building Society
- Yorkshire Water
If your company is listed above, you can sign up to the Commuter Travel Club using the form at the bottom of this webpage.
If your employer is not listed, you can refer them to our employer information page >> where they can register their interest and one of our representatives will contact them to discuss the scheme in more detail.
West Yorkshire Commuter Travel Club Prices
You can save £££ compared to the price of buying equivalent tickets via mTickets on our First Bus App!
Monthly (Direct Debit)
* Compared to £80 FirstMonth Adult mTicket purchased outside the scheme. Excludes promotions.
To join your company’s Commuter Travel Club and purchase your ticket:
- Please log in or register below.
- Select your employer from the drop-down menu - this will be visible at the bottom of this page after you log in/register.
- You will be prompted to enter your work email address or a passcode (available from your employer), so that we can validate that you work for the chosen employer.
- Download the First Bus App to your smart phone and set up an mTicket account.
- Purchase your discounted Commuter Travel Club ticket on the website and it will be sent direct to your phone.
If you have any questions or would like to contact us, please use our contact form ⇒
- View the fare zones and network Information for Bradford >>.
- Frequently asked questions about mTickets >>.
- To find out more about how the scheme works, please read our Commuter Travel Club FAQs >>.
Please note all Commuter Travel Club tickets are only available to customers via mTickets on the First Bus App (no paper ticket alternative is available).
Step 1 of 3: Please log in or register to the First Bus website: