Service 51 & 52 Timetable Changes from 15th August 202213 Jul 2022301
|Location:||Services 51 & 52|
|Dates:||15 Aug 2022|
Services 51 & 52 will operate revised timetables, effective from 15th August 2022.
A summary of key changes is highlighted below:
- Frequency between Stirling and Alloa will operate every 30 minutes. Journeys between Alloa and Clackmannan will be provided by a separate Service 51 shuttle, with connections to/from Stirling available at Alloa Shilinghill.
- Alloa Tesco will only be served by the shuttle service in one direction, from Alloa to Clackmannan.
- Evening and Sunday services remain unchanged.
- Departures from Stirling remain unchanged, however daytime departures from Alloa to Stirling will be revised to provide connections to service 51.
- Connections at Alloa between 51 à 52 services, and 52 à 51 services will continue without the need to transfer, as the same bus will operate the connection. This means customers can travel seamlessly between Menstrie, Alva and Tillycoultry to Alloa and Tullibody. This means that all trips now provide connections between service 51 & 52, where previously only 50% of journeys offered a connection.