Flexible bus travel
We’re making sure our ticket range fits around you from 13 March, with new flexi options for 2 journeys, 3 days and 5 days travel.
Our fares are also changing from this date and you can find all the details on these pages.
For single fares information you can:
- Use live chat on the First Bus app
- Tweet us @FirstSouthYorks
- Give us a call on 0345 646 0707
- Drop us a line here >>
Many of our tickets are available in the Sheffield zone or throughout South Yorkshire. Not sure which you need? Check out the Travelmaster boundary guide >>
Follow these links to find out more about our range:
- I need easy travel on the day >>
- I need a ticket that works with my schedule >>
- I want best value for money >>
- I want a ticket just for me - ticket options for young people >>
- I need the whole package - multi-operator travel with TravelMaster >>
We haven’t changed First ticket prices since April 2019 and as everyone will be aware, a lot has changed over this time with price increases in retail, utilities, cost of living and taxes. Public transport providers are no different to any other business whose costs are rising significantly.
However, services in South Yorkshire have not made a profit for nearly 10 years which needs to change if we are to see further development and improvements to public transport infrastructure, investment in new buses, new technology and better more reliable services in South Yorkshire.