Service changes from 2 January2 Jan 2022 all areas
We’re making some changes to our services from 2 January 2022. There’s a summary below and you can view full timetables on the forthcoming timetables tab on our timetables page shortly >>
Questions? Tweet us @FIrstSYorks
Route X78: Doncaster – Rotherham – Sheffield
There’s a new Sunday timetable to improve reliability – we’re operating an additional bus on Sundays to give journeys more time.
Keep an eye out for our new look vehicles on the X78 with USB & wireless charging and new tables upstairs – we’ll be revealing their full new look later in 2022.
Route 8/8A: Ecclesfield – city - Crystal Peaks
There’s a new Monday-Friday timetable to improve reliability. At peak times there’s a longer gap between some journeys to provide more time. We’ll be operating hourly in the evenings, Monday-Saturday
Route 10: Doncaster – Rotherham
There’s a new evening timetable, 7 days a week.
Route 83: Ecclesfield - Bents Green
We’ll be operating hourly Monday-Saturday evenings. During the day, Monday-Saturday we’ll have a new timetable to provide a bus every 20 minutes with Stagecoach.
Route 52A: Woodhouse - Wisewood or Loxley
Route 120: Halfway – city – Fulwood
We’ll have a revised timetable on these services to co-ordinate with Stagecoach. There’s no changes to the frequency.
These services will have new evening timetables on the days shown, now operating every hour.
- Route 1A: Chapeltown - city – Hemsworth every day
- Route 51: Lodge Moor - city – Charnock every day
- Route 20: Hemsworth – city – Ecclesfield Monday-Saturday
- Route 56: Nether Edge – Wybourn Monday-Saturday
- Routes 97/98: Hillsborough – Totley Monday-Saturday
- Routes 75/76: Batemoor/Jordanthorpe/Lowedges - city – Shiregreen Monday-Saturday
- Route X5: Sheffield – Dinnington Monday-Friday