- Both car parks (at Martlesham and London Road) are available for use.
- Buses will operate to the normal timetable and route - with buses up to every 15 minutes from either car park and returning from the town centre between approximately 0700 and 1900 on Mondays to Saturdays. You can download your timetable leaflet here.
- Fares & tickets will remain unchanged. However, we ask all passengers to pay with contactless or with an mTicket on the First Bus App rather than using cash. Cash will be accepted for those who need to use it.
- There will be enhanced cleaning at the car parks and on the buses both before and after service, and during the day.
- In line with Government guidance, we recommend that passengers wear a face covering (unless they have a valid exemption) on park and ride buses, and inside the terminal buildings at Martlesham and London Road.
There is a temporary reduction in car parking spaces available at the London Road Car Park. There are around 100 spaces available positioned nearest to the bus stop and terminal building, as shown on the map below which should be sufficient to cope with initial demand when the service returns. Unfortunately, there will be no designated disabled parking spaces available at the present time.
You can find service updates along with more information and tips for safer travel at the present time on our dedicated Coronavirus pages.
Getting to both our Park & Ride car parks is easy.
Buses run between the park and ride sites and Ipswich town centre every 15 minutes* all day, Monday to Saturday, from 7am to 7pm.
Tickets & Prices
It's easy and great value to park & ride...
Coronavirus - COVID19: For up-to-date customer and service information please visit our Coronavirus information page »