Cricket @ Emerald Headingley Stadium
First West Yorkshire has partnered with Yorkshire County Cricket Club to become a preferred travel partner for games!
Been lucky enough to score a seat? Get to the grounds with First Bus!
- Avoid the hassle of trying to find a parking space or getting stuck in traffic!
- Catch our direct shuttle service, from Bishopgate Street (outside Leeds Station) straight to Emerald Headingley Stadium.
Shuttle service - R66
18th July - 14:30pm - England V Pakistan
|Bishopgate Street, Leeds||13:10pm||At frequent intervals until||14:30pm|
|Emerald Headingley Stadium||13:30pm||At frequent intervals until||14:50pm|
|Emerald Headingley Stadium||17:15pm||At frequent intervals until||18:15pm|
|Bishopgate Street, Leeds||17:35pm||At frequent intervals until||18:35pm|
Return times given are based on play finishing at 17:15 - where play finishes early, departures will be amended to ensure buses are scheduled to depart every 20 minutes between 10 and 60 minutes after the end of play or when the match is abandoned.
How to purchase your shuttle ticket:
- Step 1 – Download the First Bus App if you haven’t already!
- Step 2 – Buy an 'Adult Day Cricket Shuttle' ticket for £3 or 'Child Day Cricket Shuttle' ticket for £1.50 from the 'Promotions' part of the York section on the First Bus App.
- Step 3 – Activate your ticket on the day you are travelling.
- Step 4 - Catch the shuttle from Bishopgate Street (opposite Leeds Station) to the stadium, then back to the station after the game!
£1 evening offer
Rediscover your city with our £1 evening offer!
Top 10 parks around Leeds
Top parks around Leeds to visit with family and friends.
Top beer gardens in Leeds
Top beer gardens and outdoor hospitality venues in Leeds!
Retail therapy in Leeds
Shopping and dining in Leeds.
Discover your route - Pudsey to Seacroft Whether you’re venturing out to discover new places, or you’re commuting around the area you have lived in for your whole life, travelling by bus can introduce you to some of the hidden gems dotted around that may have otherwise gone undiscovered.
Discover your route - Primley Park to Leeds Whether you’re venturing out to discover new places, or you’re commuting around the area you have lived in for your whole life, travelling by bus can introduce you to some of the hidden gems dotted around that may have otherwise gone undiscovered.