The Consortium of Selective Schools in Essex
The Consortium of Selective Schools in Essex adminster school transport on behalf of First Essex Buses for the following schools:
- King Edward VI - Grammar School
- Chelmsford County High School for Girls
- Colchester County High School for Girls
- Colchester Royal Grammar School
- Southend High School for Girls
- Southend High School for Boys
- Westcliff High School for Girls
- Westcliff High School for Boys
- St. Bernards High School for Girls
- St. Thomas More - High School
- Shoeburyness High School
CSSE, PO BOX 3087, Chelmsford, CM1 3SY.
Anglia Ruskin University Student fares
Student Discount for ARU Students!
Anglo European School (620 Service)
Welcome to the 620 Anglo European School (AES) services.
Working in partnership with Chelmsford College, First Essex are offering discounted travel for CC students.
Getting to and from Colchester Institute by bus has never been easier.
Colchester Sixth Form College
Colchester Sixth Form College Colchester Sixth Form College students are eligible to purchase discounted seasonal scholar bus passes.
Debden Park High School
Welcome to the new Debden Park High School (closed contract) service.
Essex County Council - Home to School Travel
Essex County Council - Scholar Season Tickets Scholar season ticket The Scholar's season ticket is a prepaid ticket and can be used on most Essex County Council contracted local bus services.
70 Bus Service: Braintree - Bradwell - Coggeshall - Marks Tey (Honywood Community Science School) First Essex Buses runs the 70 bus service through Chelmsford - Braintree - Colchester.