1st September Service Changes
From 1st September we will be making some minor changes to bus services across Essex to improve punctuality (particularly at school times).
- Services 103 / 104 & 351 will have a revised timetable.
- Service 100 will operate in two sections: Basildon and Chelmsford & Basildon and Lakeside, to improve punctuality and reliability.
Timetables (select 'Forthcoming' tab to see updated timetables)
Bank Holiday Monday 30th August 2021: Services will operate a Sunday service.
Travelling on our buses
- We’ve got each stage of your journey covered to help you arrive safely at your destination.
- First Bus App: has everything you need to plan your journey and buy your mTickets in advance. Download our App here
- Live capacity tracking: use the First Bus App to track where your bus is, how far it is from your stop, and how many seats are free.
- Space Checker: check your service for the busiest and quietest times to travel and choose the best time to suit you here
- Face coverings: we are following government guidance and recommend all customers wear a face mask whilst on board.