Coronavirus - COVID19: Service information
Travelling on our buses
We’ve got each stage of your journey covered so that you can arrive safely at your destination.
Are your bus services changing?
There are no plans to change our services at this time. Please continue to check this page for further updates. Our staff are working very hard to ensure that you can travel with confidence across our services.
What services are you currently operating?
For information on school services, click here >>
Who can travel on your services during the new lockdown?
Our services remain availble for anyone who needs them - if you are flexible with when you can travel, please use our Space Checker to help plan a journey at quieter times.
Are you making any changes to safety measures onboard?
We have worked hard to ensure it's as safe as possible to travel on our buses:
- You must wear a face covering (unless you're exempt) - more information >>
- We're operating at reduced capacities to allow social distancing - use our app to see how many seats are left on your bus to help you plan your journey. Please don't sit on seats marked as 'out of use'
- Our enhanced cleaning regine continues
Please ensure you respect your fellow passengers by:
- Putting your face covering on before boarding, ensuring it covers your nose & mouth - please keep it on for your whole journey
- Maintaining social distance
- Using cashless payments, wherever possible or buying in advance through the app (we'll still take cash & give change if you need to use cash)
- Keeping windows open to help with ventilation (sorry, we know it's chilly!) - please do open windows if you see they've been closed
- Downloading the NHS COVID-19 app and keeping it active on board - find out more >>
What assistance is provided for disabled passengers?
Support for disabled passengers remains the same as before coronavirus, see here for more details ⇒
We offer our full support to wheelchair users who want to travel with us. While many of our seats are blocked with signs or tape, our wheelchair spaces remain available. All our buses have a dedicated area for wheelchair users; other passengers are required to give up the space for wheelchair users. Please ask the driver for assistance if you require any help. If the driver needs to leave their cab to provide passenger assistance, they will wear a face covering.
Wheelchair users have priority over everyone else for the use of the designated wheelchair space, since this is the only place in which they can travel safely.
- If the ramp is required, please keep a 2 metre distance whilst the driver puts the ramp in place.
- The driver will keep the time they are within 2 metres of you to an absolute minimum.
What tickets are available?
Our full range of tickets (excluding most group tickets) is available.
Concessionary passes are valid for free travel after 0930 Monday-Friday and all day weekends.
For our general information please see our main Coronavirus information page »
This page was last updated on 14th April 2021