We’re pleased you’ve decided to join our Commuter Travel Club, we just need you to complete the short company registration form below.
Once it’s been completed, we'll be in touch to confirm company setup. You will also receive information and marketing materials to share with your employees, so they can sign-up and benefit from cheaper bus travel.
Please only complete the following form if you are responsible for promoting employee benefits / sustainable travel within your business.
Privacy of personal information:
Please complete all fields marked *
- Company Name
- Company Group Name (if applicable)
- Industry--None--Accounting and FinanceAgricultureApparelBankingBiotechnologyChemicalsCommercialCommunicationsConstructionConsultingEducationElectronicsEnergyEngineeringEntertainmentEnvironmentalFinanceFood & BeverageGovernmentHealthcareHospitalityHRInsuranceMachineryManufacturingMarketingMediaNot For ProfitOperationsOtherRecreationRetailShippingTechnologyTelecommunicationsTransportationUtilities
- Number of employees
- PostcodeLook up
- Select your address
- Street address
- Please select the Commuter Travel Club travel area that you wish to join. If you want to join across multiple travel areas, please select 'multiple travel areasâ€™ from the dropdown menu below. So we can set up your Commuter Travel Club in the correct travel areas, please provide details of your companies office / store locations in the free-text box below: Travel Area--None--Multiple Travel AreasAberdeenBerkshire & Thames ValleyBradfordBristol, Bath & The WestCornwallEssexGreater GlasgowGreater ManchesterHalifax, Calder Valley & HuddersfieldLeedsLeicesterNorfolk & SuffolkPortsmouthScotland-eastSomersetSouth & West WalesSouthamptonSouth YorkshireThe PotteriesWessex, Dorset & South SomersetWorcestershireYork
- Please provide further details of work locations (separating each location with a comma). Locations
- For employee's to verify their eligibility for the Commuter Travel Club, they will need to use their company email account to register. Please confirm which email domains are used for your company's email accounts e.g. @firstbus.co.uk, @firstgroup.co.uk, @yourcompany.com etc.
If your employees do not have a company email account, please type 'passcode' in the 'Company Email Domain(s)' field, and we'll be in touch to discuss an alternative employee verification method for your company. Company Email Domain(s)
Contact Details Please provide the contact details of the person we should contact in your organisation to let them know of any changes or updates to the Commuter Travel Club:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Email address
- Mobile number
We are committed to our data protection obligations. We use age verification for data protection regulation compliance and to tailor our communications to you.
We will only send marketing communications to persons 16 and over – please tick to confirm if you are over 16 (after ticking you will be able to choose your marketing preferences):
- I confirm that I am over the age of 16
We are First Bus
We'd like to tell you about our Apps, changes to our Bus services, and of course to let you know about exclusive offers from us and selected 3rd parties. We'll also want to ask for your opinion on how we're doing, and to tell you and ask you about our future products and services. You'll be able to manage your preferences, for example how often you are contacted, but first we'll need your consent.
Yes please, I'd like to hear from you by:
I'd prefer not to hear from you
Thank you for your time, we will get in touch with updates on the changes to the scheme soon.
If you have any questions or require any support completing this form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Corporate Travel Schemes are known as Corporate Travel Club (North of England and Scotland), Corporate Travel Scheme (West of England) and Commuter Travel Club (Norfolk and Suffolk).