We're recruiting in Bath
Let First Bus inject some ‘oomph’ into your career and become a bus driver with our team in Bath!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is a good communicator and gets on well with people. You must be patient, a safe driver, reliable and calm under pressure. Happy to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends, you should also have a full UK driving licence which you have held for 1 year (with no more than 3 points).
Already a qualified bus driver?
If you join us as a qualified PCV driver before Friday 22nd October 2021 and have the excellent customer service skills our passengers expect, you will receive a £1,500 bonus! This will be paid as £500 during December, £500 after 6 months service and £500 after completing 1 year with our team in Bath.
We'll be there for you, because you're there for us too
We want the best people on our team. So, we'll look after you with great training, benefits and opportunities to grow your career:
- Professional training (with pay) to pass the PCV theory and practical tests
- Ongoing professional development
- Excellent rates of pay (your average salary once you have completed your training is approximately £23,400 per annum with potential to earn £31,000+ with overtime!)
- Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised industry qualification
- £6 all-day train travel on GWR, SWR and other First train companies
- Contributory pension scheme
We will also provide you with a uniform so no need to worry about having the right kit for the job!
Interested? You can call our Bath recruitment hotline on 07989 424267, email email@example.com for an application pack, or call into our office in Bath Bus Station and pick up an application form.