Have you got issues, comments and suggestions about your bus service?
That's why we have set up customer panels in your area - to provide a direct link between customers and First.
The goal is to provide a forum for constructive change and input into strategic issues. This aims to lead to improvements in bus services in your local community. The Customer Panel is not designed to deal with one-off individual complaints which will continue to be handled by our Customer Services team.
Would you like to join the Customer Panel?
Please email email@example.com and provide contact details and what area you travel in primarily.
How does the Customer Panel work?
- The panel has a number of customers (between 8 and 10) who represent other customers who use specific bus services.
- There is a customer panel for the Bristol and Bath areas.
- They meet quarterly with local senior management and directors.
- Each panel member was chosen to ensure that a broad cross-section of our customers would be represented.
- The individual customer panel members are completely independent from First.
How to contact the Customer Panel?
You can contact a customer panel member in your area via e-mail or letter. They will act on your behalf at one of our quarterly meetings.
Customer Panel, First West of England, Enterprise House, Easton Road, Bristol, BS5 0DZ