Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Children under 16 should be accompanied by a paying adult.
- This ticket is valid for use on Bright Bus Tours (Edinburgh).
- A ticket voucher will be sent to your email address following purchase, this voucher must be presented to a Bright Bus team member or driver on arrival, following which your ticket will be activated.
- Tickets are valid for 24 or 48 hours, once activated your ticket will expire after this duration has been reached. Your ticket is activated when scanned on the bus.
- Passengers can hop on and hop off the tour as many times as they like during the validity of their ticket.
- Please be advised that operating times are available on our website, and these are subject to change seasonally. Please refer to our website ahead of travel or consult with our sales team on arrival to confirm the last available tour of the day.
- If you have purchased a student ticket, please be prepared to present a valid student matriculation card on arrival to our staff.
- There is no allocated seating, seats are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- In the event of a cancellation and our tour not operating, that is the responsibility or fault of the company a transfer or refund will be provided.
- Bright Bus Tours cannot accept responsibility for any items left on the bus, though our team will store any lost items and endeavour to get these back to you should you contact us. Bright Bus cannot take responsibility for any items which are damaged or lost.
- Please be aware that due to the nature of city traffic and road closures, our tour may be required to operate diversions which are out with our control. Our team will do their utmost to advise you of any variance to the tour in these instances.
- Bright Bus Tours asks that passengers are mindful of others during the tour, and anyone behaving in a disruptive manner may be asked to disembark.
- To view our conditions of carriage, please click here